Wednesday, June 17, 2009

iPao a Whole Product


Boo! I haven't been posting for a while. Crisis + lazy time. Anyway, since summer is already here. I will be posting more frequently. (Hopefully, things can go crazy during summer too.)

This picture is not really a picture per se. It is part of my Strategic Thinking Paper for a marketing class. The concept here is supposed you are a product what do you have to sell. I made this crudely at 1am in the morning so it is not refined. Anyway, I think Thinking of Yourself as a whole product is an interesting concept. Something you can sketch up in your free time to keep for reference. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just a pile chart should do. I just went crazy with this one. (Your judgement is a little off at one 0'clock in the morning.)

Oh, in case you decide to make yours too, feel free to share it here. I want to know what other people put in theirs too.

DISCLAIMER: I am not thinking that I'm great or anything but, as a whole product, you sell what you can. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking that there are so many products with 'i' lately (especially when walking around Target). You are one of them !!

๐ เด็กหญิงถั่ว ๐ said...

"ไอ้" เป๋า 555

Good start brings you to good places na ja...